The famous Nail Polish brand OPI has launched a new line of fabulous, colorful and versatile nail polishes for spring 2011, named after the American state of Texas. The OPI Texas nail polish collection seems to have been inspired by numerous countries, including Russia and Spain. Everybody can find a nail polish shade suitable for any occasion and matching any tastes and preferences in this rich and amazing collection, including infinite color shades – from neutrals to screaming brights. Bring some freshness into your spring look and choose a radiant nail polish from the OPI Texas nail polish collection to complete your stunning look.
You can make your selection among the following color shades:
• Too Hot Pink to Hold ‘Em. This is a lively hot pink nail polish shade, especially suitable for girls fond of eye-catching and bold makeover.
• Do You Think I’m Tex-y. This flashy “berry” pink shade will be the best choice for the ones striving to bring some lovely shade into their look.
• Houston We Have a Purple. This is a lovely galactic burgundy-violet shade, the best choice to match your trendy vibrant spring clothes.
• Suzi Loves Cowboys. It is a fabulous dark chocolate shade, which can perfectly suite your apparel of nude, cream colors, adding some contrast to your overall appearance.
• I Vant to Be A-Lone Star. This is a light silver-blue shade for the ones, who prefer to wear a delicate nail polish.
• It’s Totally Fort Worth It. It is a gorgeous shimmery lavender-grey shade, a favorite nail polish for fans of gentle, cute colors.
• Austin-tatious Turquoise. This is a dazzling blue-green influenced shade, a perfect nail polish, especially suitable for party wear.
• Don’t Mess With OPI. This lovely forest green shade can bring a true vibe into your spring look.
• Y’all Come back Ya Hear? This is a Texas tangerine shade, a favorite color for fans of country style.
• Guy Meets Gal-veston. This lovely coral-pink shade can describe a doll-girl at the best.
• Big Hair…Big Nails. This is a fabulous rosy nail polish shade, the best characteristic color of the ones, striving to have an all-eyes-on-me look.
• San Tan-tonio. This amazing honey tan nail polish shade is the best choice for the ones, wanting to have a trendy look, and not to be too eye-catching at the same time.
If you want to have a gorgeous look from head to toe, pick out your favorite nail polish shade from the stunning Texas nail polish collection by OPI for the 2011 spring/summer season.
Photos © vivaglamsj.blogspot