Discover the new trendsetting OPI Tokyo Collection for spring 2019 with 12 new nail colors inspired by the vibrant city.
“A city at the forefront of fashion, beauty and nail art. Tokyo’s unique balance of rich tradition and nature inspired a variety of nail colors that evoke the eclectic fashion, vibrant nightlife and world-renowned cuisine,” from OPI collection description.
The 12 colors in the Tokyo Collection are:
- Rice Rice Baby: mauve-lous shade of pink
- Another Ramen-tic Evening: kiss of dusty rose
- Arigato From Tokyo: loving pink
- Hurry-Juku Get This Color!: berry hot pink
- All Your Dreams In Vending Machines: electric pink with instant glamification
- Samurai Breaks A Nail: cutting-edge purple
- How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?: luscious lime green
- I’m On A Sushi Roll: light seaweed green
- Suzi-San Climbs Fuji-San: emerald green, blue
- Tempura-Sure Is Rising!: Fiery orange
- Kanpai OPI: periwinkle blue and grey
- Chopstix and Stones: deep blue
All 12 shades of the OPI Tokyo Collection are available in OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Infinite Shine, and OPI GelColor. Shop them now at OPI!