If you are looking for a new makeover, the latest MAC Me Over fall 2011 makeup collection is undoubtedly going to appeal to you. This quite extensive makeup collection has been specially created to show why MAC Cosmetics has become one of the best makeup brands of all time.
Everything started still last year, when MAC decided to erase the distance between the brand and the customers, and announced a competition, in which brand fans were asked to submit their photos for a new style makeover, the motto of which was “MAC me over because…”. Finally six winners have been picked up from thousands of applicants.
All the lucky winners belong to different age groups and have different backgrounds, which proves that the brand’s mission to help men and women of all ages look confident and stylish is really accomplished. The makeover photos perfectly show what a great impact high quality makeup products have over a person’s appearance.
Judging by the latest makeup collection, signed MAC, we can say that the upcoming season is going to be full of color in terms of makeup. A great accent is placed on contoured eyes. The new MAC Me Over fall 2011 makeup collection features the following stunning products:
MAC Me Over! Shadestick ($17.50)
- Butternutty – Frosted light neutral beige
- Cakeshop – Frosted pewter
- Tundra – Icy Silver
- Heirloom – Light icy pink
- Street Cool – Mid-tone grey violet taupe
Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad ($38)
- Evil Eye Deep yellow grey (Matte)
- Palace Pedigreed Deep berry with soft pink
- Spellcaster Blackened violet (Matte)
- Moody Blackened green (Veluxe Pearl)
Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad ($38)
- All Races Cool light taupe mauve (Matte)
- Tendersmoke Muted silver lilac (Frost)
- Lady Grey Light frosted green-grey (Satin)
- Hazy Day Mid-tone grey (Veluxe Pearl)
- Dark Diversion Darkened plum
- Avenue Charcoal black with gold pearlized pigments
- Midnight Blues Blackened blue
- Dark Envy Blackened green
If you want to try the latest makeup trends, you must go for a vibrant eye makeup for sure, which is now possible due to the flattering hues, MAC presents. Aside from the Satin Taupe which is permanent, all these shades are limited edition.
- Creamy Bisque – Mid-tone ivory with pearlized pigments (Frost)
- Moleskin – Nude brown (Matte)
- Outre – Mid-tone mustard (Matte)
- Satin Taupe – Taupe with silver shimmer
- Mythical – Frosty copper red (Veluxe Pearl)
- Carbonized – Frosty dark brown (Veluxe Pearl)
Other products for creating a natural look include the limited edition cream color bases and blushes.
- Equilibrium Light bronze (Satin)
- Stunner Light coral pink (Satin)
Cream Colour Base($17)
- Take Root Rich red brown
- Seaside Soft peach rose
Since no makeup will be seductive without kissable lips, MAC brings a series of alluring lipstick shades, from delicate light ones to intense and vibrant hues. All the lipstick hues are limited edition, except for the Peachstock, Smoked Purple and Rebel lip shades.
- Secret Lover Pale pink with yellow pearlized pigments (Lustre)
- Peachstock Neutral peach (Satin)
- Offshoot Mid-tone neutral pink (Cremesheen)
- Oh, Oh, Oh Plum bronze with pearlized pigments(Lustre)[/item[item]Rebel Vivid pinkish purple (Satin)
- Prince Noir Deep blue-purple (Matte)
- Smoked Purple Deep eggplant purple (Matte)
- Runaway Red Rich red-blue (Satin)
The Lipglass line includes fabulous lip glosses we were able to spot in previous collections. Aside from the Spite shade, all other shades are limited edition.
- Illicit Creamy neutral pink
- Social Light Neutral pink with pearlized pigments
- Curvaceous Light grey pink
- Plum Fun Neutral plum with purple pearlized pigments
- The Wee Coquette Naked neutral pink
- Good Times Pale mauve
- Spite Muted plum taupe brown
Other permanent products in the collection are Lip Pencil ($13) in Spice-pink cinnamon stick and Chestnut-intense brown, Eye Kohl ($15) in Teddy-intense bronze and Smolder-intense black, 211 Pointed Liner Brush ($18), 214 Short Shader Brush ($24), while the 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush ($24.50) is limited edition.
Don’t forget about your nails and pamper them with eye-catching dark creamy hues that will make you a real style statement in a moment.
Nail Lacquer ($15)
- Purple Majesty Deep purple
- Deep Sea Deep teal
- Quiet Time Beige nude
- Fatigues Army green
The MAC Me Over fall 2011 makeup collection is set to debut on August 25 in the US and Canada and in September internationally.
Photo courtesy of MAC Cosmetic