Lip gloss plays an essential role both in creating more dramatic and glamorous makeup and for a natural and minimalistic one. For this reason, to help women boost their natural beauty and define the seductive allure of their lips, the luxury brand Lancome has collaborated with Japanese visual designer Yayoi Kusama, creating a limited edition of fun and fabulous lip glosses with a strong summer vibe. This gorgeous line of lip glosses contains 6 new shades with mild and delicious scents that will make your lips appear kissable and irresistible all the time.
At the very first glance the collection grabs everyone’s attention for its cheerful and girlish design. Colorful polka dots, butterflies and flowers give a whimsical tint to the lip glosses. All of the new Lancome lip glosses, priced $15 each, are 100% natural, the main ingredient of which is honey. The tubes are certified by Forest Stewardship Council, which is a non-profit organization, helping to reduce the exploitation of forests. You can pick up one of the six natural lip glosses among:
• Pop Art Hazelnut -a classy champagne shade with a hazelnut cacao scent.
• Happy Honey – a clear honey flavored shade.
• Rose Blossom – a sweet pale peach shade with vanilla scents
• Dot Apricot – a subtle baby pink with apricot scent.
• Crazy Raspberry – a sheer intense pink with raspberry flavor.
• Swing Pink -a fun,bright sheer finish bubble-gum pink with a grapefruit scent
All the lip glosses are available in 1/3 oz versions. They also have a special tube tip applicator, providing flawless application and preventing stickiness, which also creates fantastic wet lips. You can purchase the Lancome Natural Juicy Tubes by Yayoi Kusama at Nordstrom stores and Lancome counters, as well as from the Lancome website.
Photo courtesy of Lancome