One of the most expected, most desired beauty collaborations of the winter season, the Gareth Pugh for MAC makeup collection has been finally unveiled! The futuristic, edgy attitude towards fashion that makes Gareth Pugh so exceptional and different from others, was beautifully transferred into the makeup collection as well. Dark, edgy, yet extremely sexy and alluring, the fantastic 18-piece Gareth Pugh for MAC makeup collection is set to launch on November 23 in North America and internationally in December, so wait a few days and grab your perfect matches!
“It was really nice to be able to think in terms of something other than clothing, where obviously color is a very big part of the process. It’s something that I don’t really get to do so much.” Gareth Pugh told style.com. As he confesses, “Every day I wear black eye liner—top and bottom—right in the corners, and I smudge it a little bit with my finger,” so dark elements were a natural expression of the designer’s creative vision.
These are the products featured in the Gareth Pugh for MAC makeup collection:
Metal-X Cream Eyeshadow ($32)
• Obscura Frosted gunmetal grey
• Ardent Frosty blackened burgundy
• Guise Frosty grey
• Deceit Blacked plum with pink pearl
• Studio Fix Boldblack Lash Blackest Black
Technakohl Liner ($19)
• Greyprint Rich pewter grey with frost
• Graphblack Rich graphic black
Powder Blush ($30)
• Strada Mid-tone nude
Beauty Powder ($60)
• Elude Translucent neutral beige
Nail Lacquer ($23)
• Inert Creamy mid-tone greyed nude (Creme)
• Ascension Grey with blue violet reflective pearl (Frost)
• Hyper Deep blue with violet pearl (Frost)
• Flight Lash Dense, geometric triangle-shaped lash
• Buffer Square handled buffer brush
• Restrict Creamy grayed nude (Cremesheen)
• Fervent Glossy blackened berry (Satin)
• Vacant Sheer light lavender gray with violet pearl
• Outrage Sheer berry with blue pearl
Great fans of the beauty line will have the chance to carry their new makeup products in a black square bag with geometric designs. Interior pockets and elastic loops will help you keep all your products in order.
Excited with the Gareth Pugh for MAC makeup collection? Make sure to check it out in stores the day after tomorrow!
Photo courtesy of MAC Cosmetics