A sassy fashionizer takes care she looks stunning from head to toe every single day, and this becomes more important on special occasions. By saying from head to toe, we certainly include perfectly done nails, and by saying special occasions, we immediately recall the holiday season, after all it’s so close now! Therefore make sure you look sensational this holiday season by not overlooking the importance of your manicure, as the famous nail polish brand China Glaze has the perfect gift for you. Inspired by the winter season, the newest collection from the label, titled “Let It Snow” will certainly make your nails sparkle like snow under the moonlight. Browse through the lovely manicure shades featured in the China Glaze Let It Snow holiday 2011 nail polish collection, and make sure you get the nails fit for a real princess in the festive season.
Since the China Glaze Let It Snow holiday 2011 collection was created mainly drawing inspiration from the winter season, there are gorgeous colors you can mix and match, getting sparkling looks. Twelve beautiful shades are divided into 12 fascinating gift sets, becoming a perfect present to give and receive. So let’s examine the big surprise China Glaze has prepared for us this holiday season.
The shades available are:
• Winter Berry – a creamy, cranberry-red
• Poinsettia – ruby red creme
• Ring In The Red – glittery red
• Velvet Bow – red wine creme
• Glittering Garland – glittery green
• Holly-Day – deep green
• Champagne Bubbles – shimmery metallic gold
• Twinkle Lights – multi tonal glitter
• Snow Globe – frosty white with glitter
• Tinsel Town – metallic silver glitter
• Icicle – metallic silver
• Blue Year’s Eve – royal metallic blue
Some of China Glaze’s holiday 2011 gift sets also include various bonus gifts for you to enjoy, so take a peek at the gift sets available and select your favorite one.
• Belle of the Ball includes: Champagne Bubbles, Tinsel Town, Festive Ornament
• Berry Sweet include: Velvet Bow, Ring in the Red, Holiday Berry Lotion
• Deck the Halls includes: Glittering Garland, Champagne Bubbles, Limited Edition Berry Scented Cuticle Oil
• Seasonal Sparkles includes shades: Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights, Holly-Day
• Baby It’s Cold Outside includes: Icicle, Blue Years Eve, Poinsettia plus a Pair of Fingerless Gloves
• Holiday Spirits includes: Icicle, Champagne Bubbles, Glittering Garland plus a Pewter Bottle Stopper
• Carry Me Away For The Holidays includes shades: Tinsel Town, Poinsettia, Velvet Bow, Icicle plus a Manicure Carrying Case
• Winter Ice includes shades: Blue Year’s Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle, Snow Globe plus a Charm Necklace
• Santa’s Little Helpers includes shades: Ring In The Red, Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights and Velvet Bow
• Meet Me Under the Mistletoe includes: Ring In The Red, Velvet Bow and Glittering Garland plus a Lip Lacquer
• Let It Snow includes: Blue Year’s Eve and Snow Globe plus a Mini Snow Globe
• Holly Bear-y includes : Holly-Day and Winter Berry plus a “Holly Bear” Plush Bear
Get festive with the China Glaze Let It Snow holiday 2011 nail polish collection and have fun to the fullest!
Photos courtesy of China Glaze