Merry Christmas, Fashionistas! Wishing everyone a very happy holiday and hoping Santa stuffed those stockings with accessories, and left lots of clothes and shoes under the tree. Stay warm and enjoy the day with friends and family, and kick back and watch a Christmas if you’re feeling the jolly holiday! Here’s our list of favorite movies to watch on Christmas day.
1. “Elf”: Because Will Ferrell is hilarious, and it’s fun, feel-good story to keep you entertained and laughing.
2. “A Charlie Brown Christmas”: It’s the 50th anniversary of this Christmas classic. It’s only 30 minutes, and it’s one of the all time Christmas favorites.
3. “Home Alone”: This movie never gets old, and it’s a crowd pleaser if you have lots of guests arriving on Christmas day.
4. “Miracle on 34th Street” (the old one): The classic version of this movie is about as magical as it gets for Christmas movies. This one will always be a memory maker.
5. “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”: No matter how many times you’ve seen this movie, there’s always something to laugh at every time. Better yet, if you haven’t seen, today is a good day to watch it the first time.
Merry Christmas to all, and enjoy this long holiday weekend.