Over the years, Selsun shampoos have gained the trust of millions of users and buyers worldwide. Dominating the market of medicated shampoos, Selsun is the fifth largest chain of shampoos sold worldwide. Their shampoos contain ingredients that work spot on, delivering results as promised to the user. Talk to your doctor if your case is unique or aggressive about the usage. You can also check whether your child can use it or not. Make sure you follow the directions given on the bottle for using the shampoo. Selsun shampoos have a large variety and we’ve picked the ten best out, only for you. Look through and you might find one for your hair too.
1. Selsun Blue (Anti-Dandruff Moisturizing With Aloe):
Selsun Blue is primarily an anti-dandruff shampoo which can also be used as a regular scalp cleansing shampoo.
- This capped bottle, with a fresh scent, contains moisturizers, specially formulated with Hydramax.
- Hydramax is a combination of moisturizers, minerals and essential vitamins, required to keep hair shiny, hydrated and voluminous.
- It also contains selenium sulphide and aloe.
- It prevents excessive secretion of oil on your scalp, itchiness, flakes and fungi. Your hair is going to shine with beautiful locks, without any dirt or dandruff.
2. Selsun 2-In-1 Treatment:
This shampoo and conditioner in one bottle treatment is the ideal daily care that your hair needs.
- It is ideal for those who lead a hectic schedule and maintaining hair becomes a tough deal.
- It successfully controls dandruff without damaging and making your hair frizzy.
- It can also be used on your face as a weekly treatment for acne and other eruptions on your face.
3. Selsun Gold Double Conditioner:
The bottle comes with a white body and a golden cap.
- The double conditioner is a brilliant pick if you have problems like dry hair and frizz.
- It locks the moisture in and also helps to deal with the changes in your hair due to varying climate.
- If you have damaged hair and dandruff problems, then this should definitely help you.
4. Selsun Blue-Extra Conditioning Formula (Dandruff Shampoo For Daily Use):
If you shampoo on a daily basis and need something that is soft on your hair, this shampoo is your answer.
- It does not only moisture your hair to the tip, but also adds a lot of shine to it.
- This shine can be accredited to good health and nourishment that the shampoo offers.
- Sometimes, it becomes hard to deal with dandruff if you do not wash on a daily basis and shampooing daily causes your hair to dry out.
- This shampoo does not frizz your hair at all, so ideal for such situations.
5. Selsun Yellow- Selenium Sulfide:
This Selsun yellow shampoo has been medically proven to treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Versicolor, Dandruff and Capitis.
- Make sure that you leave the shampoo on your scalp for three minutes before you wash it.
- Powered with selenium sulphide, which is known to deal the best with scalp issues, the shampoo will show effective results right from its first use.
[ Read: Sebamed Shampoos ]
6. Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo For Sensitive Scalp:
Most people who suffer from dandruff and scalp problems often face the issue of sensitive skin after using harsh shampoos. But then because of the dandruff, you have to keep using it. Here’s your bottle of solution.
- This shampoo has been medically composed to deal mildly with the dandruff and also treat your sensitive scalp.
- It does not only control and reduce dandruff, but also prevents other bacterial and fungal problems that can arise.
7. Selsun Shampoo Anti-Dandruff And Anti-Fungal:
The only thing that you have to keep in mind with this shampoo is about leaving it on your hair for at least two minutes.
- This shampoo has been officially recognized as the treatment for fungal and dandruff related problems.
- It is one of the best products available for getting rid of scalp problems.
- Regular use can ensure healthy and voluminous mane.
8. Selsun Blue Shampoo – Medicated:
If you think shampoos are nothing but chemicals that rip your hair of its goodness, think again.
- This shampoo is prescribed by most doctors for skin problems and scalp problems
- This isn’t just a chemical for daily use. It is filled with minerals and essential components.
- These same components and minerals are required for a healthy scalp and hair. How many times do you find so many good things packed in a bottle!
9. Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp Naturals:
Most of us face this problem during the peaks of summer and winter. Itching scalp distracts and creates unbearable discomfort.
- The naturals shampoo is mild on your hair and scalp and controls the bacterial rash.
10. Selsun Anti-Dandruff:
The Selsun anti dandruff shampoo has received the best response and is an all-time favourite around the globe. It’s the best for normal hair, and regular usage can give a long lasting shine that is free of any problems! Healthy hair that shines is possibly one of the biggest attractions of a person. Maintaining health and hygiene is of primary importance. Selsun shampoos are a good investment into your regular hair care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better: Selsun Blue or Head and Shoulders?
Selsun Blue is a better choice when compared to Head and Shoulders. The anti-dandruff efficacy of Selsun blue is greater than that of Head and Shoulders.
Does Selsun cause hair loss?
In the initial days of use, Selsun shampoo may cause moderate hair loss in a few. However, this will decrease after 2-3 weeks of regular usage. But if hair fall aggravates after 2 or 3 weeks, stop using the shampoo and consult your doctor.
Do you use Selsun shampoos? Did you see the results? Share with us in the comments section below!